Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No Title...Just a diary

Well today I went to the U of M to the Dentist. I had a young student gal working on my teeth. It was a bit of a challenge for her as she ran out of time before the job was done ... In a hurry she put the old temporary back on the tooth post she was working on and was a bit careless. Well, i stopped for a Subway on the way home. When i got home i found a piece of cheese to eat. Soft cheese that is, and eating the cheese pulled off the temporary tooth...No i had to go back tomorrow to the dentist again an get it fixed again...hopefully correct this time.
In the last afternoon i painted one of the kitchen walls a lite yellow(primer). I had been working on the wall fixing the popped nails and putting in some permanent screws. Then i had to fill all the holes. That was done a few days ago. After i put on the paint i noticed that i missed some places that needed smoothing out. Well, i fixed the problem areas and repainted. Looks very nice now.
Had spaghetti for supper with Kath. I fixed most of the supper as Kath went to Curves. She goes to curves about 3 times a week. I am going to sign up for anytimefittness when i come back from Michigan. We are going to Michigan next Sunday. Now I should check my stocks and see where I am. Cold out today. Right now it is 31 degrees at 8:15PM..

See yah later.

No comments: