Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I don' know

How life has gone for me is, sometimes boring, sometimes great and sometimes I wish i did something else. You know how it goes.
The basics for me is to do what is right, do what is just and help people when ever i can.
Right now i am starting the new blog. I am not sure how this will go as some won't like what they read.....Thats the way it is....
Everybody has at one time or another (I think) whishes they would have done things differently as they grow older...Some of us are older then others and we do have a lot of information that others have not yet encountered and some may never. Like i started getting involved in computers before there were any personal computers. Now you are dating me.... Thats ok tho...
I have enjoyed where i have been and hopefully will continue to enjoy where i am going.
I have always enjoyed computers. I have used them most of my life and hopefully will continue to enjoy them until i go home to be with the Lord Jesus. Now you just learned more about me. I let out a clue.
Today i went to Somerset Wisconsisn.. Its a nice little town but i had some business to do there. I was only there a couple of hours checking on some manufacturing operations.

Then i left and had lunch a KFC. I love KFC chicken. I could just about eat it everyday. How about you? Do you like KFC.... Lots of people do...Some don't.

WISHES;

I wish i would have done better in school when i was younger. I hope some of you young people consider paying attention in your years of school. The main thing I wish i would have done when i was younger was to LEARN HOW TO STUDY. This is almost the most important thing you can do in you life. Learn how to study annnnnnnnnnnnd read lots of books. Don't just look at the review about them for your book report. Read the book. You have lots of time even though you think you don't.


Well, this will be continued at another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Gordy said...

Well, I never thought I would get any comments. BUT....
Thanks for the Well said