Thursday, January 11, 2007

Diary

Well, i went to the dentist again today and got my tooth fixed again....Same tooth with a temporary. I have to go back in a couple of weeks because the gums need to heal. They did a little cutting yesterday and so the gum was in the healing process.
Todays temp right now is 18 degrees (9:14PM) central standard time.
I did some more painting of the kitchen wall that Kathy is going to put a design on. I had to put a base coat and a shinny coat on today . its about ready for her to start her design. I think she will start working on it tomorrow (Friday 1-12-2007).
Looks like we will be going to Michigan on Saturday instead of Sunday or Monday. Poor weather conditions on Sunday and Monday part of the way to Ypsilanti, Michigan. Its possible that Kathy will stay longer then I will. Rollie is getting an interview at Michigan State and so Kathy might have to watch the kids until a baby sitter type of situation is arranged.

I am listening to Old Christian Radio on my pc as i write this. This station if from Grand Prairie, Texas. The browser address is http://www.oldchristianmusic.com/ You should try this station. Its great!
It plays the old good old real hymns not the so called Christian Rock...None of that praise God!

No comments: